Monday, February 14, 2011

UFO's. Is there life out there?

Do you believe in life out there? Are UFO's proof of life out there? Do UFO's disprove the validity of the bible? Here are some thoughts from louieville.
It is my theory that there are no little green men out there. I think Lucifer is in the big cigar shaped ufo, and his demons are driving the smaller ones. And here's why I think that way. Lucifer doesn't want anybody to get to heaven so if he can create doubt amongst us earthlings, that's half his battle. If we really believe there's life on other planets then we get to doubt the bible, so what better way to create that doubt than to zip around in his unearthly UFO's and make us wonder who really is in control of the universe.
Please feel free to share your thoughts on this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Another World.

Gazing at the stars tonight I feel a feeling start to grow An awesomeness, a hunger for something that I don't know I can feel it pull...