Friday, July 1, 2011

Hey, Canada.

Hey Canada,
Thank you
For being wild, strong and free.
Hey Canada,
Thank you
For harboring me.

For I am just a humble man
Who's only passing through.
And I am Oh so happy
To share it all with you.

For your wild n' carefree beauty
Means so much to me.
There's no doubt whatsoever
Of where I want to be.

We have the best of everything.
We live in peace, you see.
And that my friend is worth it all.
Canada, My Home, My Country.

So let us give the glory
To the Maker of this land.
For you know we are all sitting
In the palm of His hand.

Hey Canada,
Thank you
For being wild, strong and free.
Hey Canada,
Thank you
For harboring me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Another World.

Gazing at the stars tonight I feel a feeling start to grow An awesomeness, a hunger for something that I don't know I can feel it pull...